A list of various trivia that is canonical to the world of Mundus. Specific races or gods may appear here if they differ significantly from ‘typical’ settings.
- Knobgobblin’ – Pornographic periodical catering to goblinoids.
- Hi Hoh – A common Dwarvish greeting.
- Eating too many goodberries at once may cause nausea.
- Pronounced Dr-oh by the people themselves.
- Not universally despised by other races
- The most notable surface Drow is Sam ‘Elf’ Jackson, proprietor of a Chocobo and Waffles restaurant chain.
- Generally tolerated as annoying but not evil sentients.
- Found in large cities where they perform menial tasks and aid the income of larger creatures by paying a pittance to live in crawlspaces or closets (which are roomy for them).
- Often worship dragons, and seek to be tormented by them.
- Fought in a war with Elves
- Colloquially called ‘Clankers’